Make your plans to join us for the inaugural IPC Electronic System Technologies Conference — the premier gathering of the system technologies community.
Program highlights include exhibits, a technical conference consisting of specialized tracks and break-out sessions facilitated by experts in the industry, plenary sessions to focus on specific issues, professional development courses, standards development meetings, luncheons featuring dynamic speakers, evening networking receptions, and much, much, more…
WHY IPC ESTC?
IPC ESTC will bring together for the first time all the key players involved in building electronic end assemblies!
Key growth markets will be represented!
The show will attract representatives from IPC member companies like: Apple, Dell, HP, Motorola, Cisco Systems, Intel, Freescale, Altera, Xilinx, ASE, Amkor, Asustek, Celestica and Flextronics!
The price of exhibit space includes:
- 10’x10’ exhibit space
- 8’ high backwall drape & 3’ high sidewall drape in show colors
- One 500 watt 120-volt electrical outlet
- Black and white identification sign (7” x 44”) with your company’s name and booth number
- Fully carpeted exhibit hall with NO COLUMNS
- One full complimentary conference registration with conference proceedings. Up to three additional registrations at a discounted rate.
- Complimentary exhibit hall passes for customers and prospects
- Company listing in the Online Exhibit Hall
- Company listing in the official Show Directory
- Pre-show and post-show registered attendee lists (FREE to IPC members)
- Priority sponsorship opportunities
- Priority booth selection for IPC ESTC 2014
Exhibit Space Rates:
10’x10’ Exhibit Space: $2,400 IPC Member $3,000 Industry Rate
Payment Terms: Contracts must be accompanied by a 50% nonrefundable deposit. The balance of the fee is due on or before January 4, 2013.
ACT NOW TO RESERVE YOUR BOOTH. SPACE IS LIMITED!
For more information on exhibiting, please contact:
Maria Labriola, CEM
Manager, Trade Show Sales